Are you concerned or suspect that you have a broken hot water heater? Get in touch with the expert in water heater repair in Clover, SC, and nearby areas. Whether you have a tankless or traditional water heater, our professional plumbers and technicians can diagnose the problem and perform a water heater repair or a water heater installation. As a trusted plumber Clover, SC, Providence Plumbing will make sure that you can have hot water to wash your clothes, wash dishes, clean and take showers and baths once more.
How Water Heater Systems Help You
Most people don’t think about their water heater until they malfunction and produce cooler water than expected, less hot water than their designed to produce or stop producing hot water altogether. This can leave homeowners worried when they have to take a cold shower in the morning before work or start a load of dishes and realize the water is ice cold. Thankfully, our team of emergency plumbers can perform a tankless water heater repair or a traditional water heater repair so that you can once again enjoy hot water in your home. Our wide array of plumbing services Clover, SC are always available.
Features of Water Heaters
Here is a quick look at what you can expect from your water heater:
- Anode rods and ceramic liners in tanked water heaters to prevent internal corrosion.
- Heat traps to stop hot water from expanding into the water pipes.
- Improved energy efficiency, especially if you choose a tankless water heater
- Pressure release valves to release excess pressure.
- Temperature thermostats to precisely control the temperature of the hot water.
- The ability to have either a gas or electric-powered water heater.
Providence Plumbing has the expertise and experience to work on any water heater unit. Two popular options are the traditional or conventional water heater and the tankless water heater system. Let us show you their distinct features and advantages:
- Traditional - A traditional water heater has a storage tank for water. They typically hold between 20 and 40 gallons. This is enough hot water to wash a load of laundry and take a shower at the same time. Most modern hot water heaters advertise the ability to produce about 10 to 20 percent more hot water than their capacity due to their efficient water-heating process. The downside of traditional hot water heaters is the storage tank because it continuously heats the water to the thermostat’s set temperature, which can be inefficient, even though it guarantees a constant supply of hot water. The tanks also need periodically flushed in order to remove the sediment that accumulates at the bottom of the tank.
- Tankless - Tankless hot water heaters do not have storage tanks. For this reason, they take up much less space than a traditional hot water heater, and many can be mounted on walls in a utility room. They are considered more efficient than traditional hot water heaters because they only heat water when a hot water tap is turned on.
If you are thinking about installing a tankless water heater, you should know there are two types. The first type is a whole house tankless water heater, which is one unit that is placed in a central location. The second type is point-of-demand. These are tankless hot water heaters that are placed close to the fixtures that need the hot water. For example, a home may have point-of-demand hot water heaters for each bathroom, in the kitchen and in the utility room.
The downside of tankless hot water heaters is that they cost more per unit than a traditional hot water heater, but they can make up that cost in lower energy bills. Nevertheless, your tankless water heater Clover, SC is in good hands with Providence Plumbing.
Our Water Heater Services in Clover, SC
When you need a water heater repair Clover, SC, you can count on us to quickly diagnose the problem and repair your broken hot water heater or replace it with a new water heater installation. It’s all part of our list of comprehensive water heater services, which also includes:
- Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
- Traditional and Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Traditional and Tankless Water Heater Repair
- Traditional and Tankless Water Heater Replacement
- Traditional Water Heater Flushing and Maintenance
Contact Providence Plumbing
Our professional plumbers can repair your broken hot water heater in Clover, SC with a traditional or tankless water heater repair. We are also well-versed in tankless water heater installation services. Get in touch with us and tell us that you need our water heater services and we will be there promptly. You may also schedule an appointment by filling out our contact form.
Thousands of local customers
Year Warranty on Services
(Stay away from 100%)