Are your drains slow or backing up or do you have a funky smell permeating throughout your home? These signs are an indication that you need professional drain services in order to correct the problem. The good news is at Providence Plumbing, we are comprised of plumbers who can offer professional and thorough drain cleaning in Charlotte, NC, and nearby areas.
Common Drain Issues
Our drain cleaning services are designed to clear common and major causes of clogs, backing-up drains and slow drains, even if you’ve tried other methods before with little success. Some of the issues we can address with our plumbing services Charlotte, NC are:
- Constant Clogs
- Drains Backing-Up into Sinks and Bathtubs
- Multiple Slow Drains in Your Home
Accumulation and buildup of hair, grease, soap scum and minerals are among the common culprits of clogged and slow drains. That is why you will need the assistance of our team here at Providence Plumbing to put an end once and for all to your drain woes. We are an experienced plumber Charlotte, NC, and we are confident that we can fix your plumbing issues.
Our Drain Services in Charlotte, NC
We provide reliable drain cleaning options that are safe for your plumbing system’s pipes and the environment. This is because we do not use toxic or corrosive drain cleaners. Instead, we employ descaling, hydro jetting and snaking. Descaling clears a clogged drain that’s been hampered by limescale and/or corrosion. Hydro jetting is most effective at clearing stubborn clogs, including grease, hair and foreign objects. Snaking your drains is invaluable for clearing, grease, hair, paper and waste clogs. Here is a closer look at each option:
- Descaling - This is the process of grinding away deposits and corrosion in your drain lines. This type of service is typically performed on older cast iron or metal plumbing pipes that may not be as durable as they were when they were first installed. This process involves using grinding chains that are specifically designed for the diameter of your drain lines. The chains are threaded through your pipes, and as they move through the interior of the pipe, the chains rotate at a high speed. This clears all the debris, corrosion and scale down to the pipe wall and removes any clogs.
- Hydro Jetting - This is one of our most popular drain cleaning services because it clears a clogged drain with a stream of high-pressure water. This method is preferred over drain cleaning chemicals because it is environmentally friendly and safe for most plumbing systems. As the highly pressurized water moves through the drain line, it washes away all the dirt, debris and corrosion and sends it into the wastewater treatment system.
- Snaking - Drain snaking involves the use of a plumbing auger. Our professional-grade augers contain a long bendable shaft and a hook or claw on the end. A motor rotates the hook or claw as it moves through your drain pipes. Once it reaches the clog, the hook breaks it apart, which restores the function of your drain system. Drain snaking is great for removing grease, hair and other stubborn types of clogs.
Why Choose Us as Your Drain Cleaning Company
Here at Providence Plumbing, we strive to be your go-to choice for environmentally friendly drain cleaning services, like descaling, hydro jetting and drain snaking. This is because our drain cleaning company has been locally-owned and operated since our inception more than a decade ago, which means we’re your trusted residential and commercial drain cleaning company. We strive to make sure that all of our plumbers are experienced, certified, and qualified to clean your drain using our highly-effective, green methods. We also have an unmatched commitment to customer satisfaction, which means if you aren’t happy with any of our drain services, get in touch with Providence Plumbing. We’d be happy to take another look at your plumbing system and correct the issue.
Contact Our Team Today
When you need efficient, timely and affordable drain cleaning services, you can count on our professional plumbers to employ the right technique for the type and material of your clogged drain. To get your clogged drains cleaned, give us a call today. We only employ environmentally friendly and pipe friendly drain services. You may also fill out our online form to schedule an appointment.
Thousands of local customers
Year Warranty on Services
(Stay away from 100%)